Mono Mini Lin speedy or Croisette

ProzacPoet

Jul 31, 2007
I placed an order last night for a Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Dune. This is only my 2nd LV bag (I have a Damier Azur wallet and mini accessories pouch, and a Damier Canvas change purse and a special order Mezzo). I've never been a fan of the speedy, until recently I really took a liking to the Mini Lin speedy. Then about a week ago, I saw the Croisette speedy on eLux, and again, I really like that one. Hubby gave me the go ahead to order something last night for a Christmas/early anniversary gift, and he was leaning towards the Mini Lin in Dune. I was too, but then I thought about practicality- I'm a SAHM, and my youngest is 2 and a half. Life with kids is messy lol, so I was thinking it might be a better idea to go with the Ebene. My husband was still leaning towards Dune. He had asked that I spend no more than $700, so I had ruled out the Croisette speedy. So, we ended up ordering the dune Mini Lin. This morning, I was thinking that I would really rather have the Croisette in blue, so I called elux, only to find the order couldn't be canceled as they already had the mini lin boxed and ready to ship. I was impressed, as we had ordered it at 2 a.m. lol. So, it's not really a big deal, as I do like the dune colored mini lin, it was my first choice anyhow, before I saw the croisette at least. I was just wondering the opinion of you all- which bag do you like better? For anyone that has one or the other, what do you like and dislike about the bag? And if you have both, which do you like better?

Get whatever works best for you. I like the blue but then again i love the speedy style and have the mini lin in ebene.. :smile: a worry free bag.
if you have small ones you might want to rethink. but wait until your first bag arrives you might like it.

I, too, have little kids and just got the ebene. I'm so happy with it and love the fact that I can enjoy using it without worrying too much about getting it dirty... Plus it is a nice winter color that goes with everything...

At the end, it all depends on what you want/like.

Congrats on your new bag! :smile:

I have the Dune and the Ebene. I love them both. I also love the blue but it is similar to the dune. I rather have something completely different.

P8120171.jpg

I like both because they are different in their own sense but if I had to choose between the two, I prefer the mini lin speedy in dune and the marina from the croisette collection in blue.