Mono Messenger PM Bosphore

1. I finally got my Mono Messenger PM Bosphore from Elux yesterday. My very first Louis Vuitton!

I kept debating which Mono Messenger Bosphore to select - Messenger GM or PM. I went to the Louis Vuitton store on Fifth Avenue and 57th Street in Manhattan to try to select the right size for me. To my surprise the Louis Vuitton store (which is about 4 stories high) did not have one Messenger PM Bosphore available for me to see. They only had the Messenger GM. It seems that the Messenger PM Bosphore is very popular. Upon seeing the Messenger Bosphore GM I knew I had to purchase either the GM or PM. Which would be best?

Well, I selected the Messenger PM Bosphore since I plan to use it while hanging out in the evenings after work and on the weekends in Manhattan. I felt that the Messenger GM Bosphore would have been a bit too big.

I just love the Messenger PM!!! :yahoo:

I want to thank everyone for their postings and pictures. It really helped.

2. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATS!!! It's a very nice looking bag!!! Don't forget to add to our Visual Aids sticky, when you can!:graucho:

3. Congrats, I just bought one too. I think it's very cute!

4. congratulations! i wanna see the pics too!

5. I'd love to see photos! It's a very cute bag.

6. Congrats ! :yes:

It's a lovely bag, and we'd love to see pictures so please please get a snappin' ! :graucho:

7. Its a great bag- I purchased one a few weeks ago. I also purchased the mini pouchette for my cosmetics and clipped the chain so it hangs outside on the d-ring just below the zipper. It looks great..

8. Congrats on your purchase!

9. I love that bag!

I'm hoping that it will be my next purchase!

10. Its a fabulous bag - just started using mine and I love it - Congrats!