Mono Mat

1. I've heard people say that the vernis line is hard to care for. Is the mat line difficult as well or can you treat it like you would a mono canvas?

2. i was looking at a monogram mat wallet the other day at lv (note the mens line is a little different to the womens) at the sa told me that its made from calf's (baby cow) leather and is more vulnerable and scraches like crazy, and over time it gets shinnier, so its up to you do you think you can take good care of it? i know i couldnt so i got MC wallet which can withstand almost anything

3. Ahhhh....I love this line and I wish they never discontinued it. I am looking for a Shelton (I think that mono mat is BEAUTIFULLLLL) However, I have a vernis wallet, which I feel cleans easier than my monogram pieces. Just wipe and go, instead of scrub and go!

4. I agree I love the Mat mono range and would love a Shelton as well.

5. i've had my Mat Shelton for over a year now, and it still looks great. the underside of the handles have begun to darken, but everything still looks fine. and no it doesn't seem to have gotten shinier, neither does it scratch easily. if anything i think the vernis line is more vulnerable to scratches. here are some pictures of my bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Beautiful bag!! I'm jealous...