Mono Lockit or Vernis Rosewood? Help me choose!

1. I will probably be getting another bag soon and I've narrowed down my choices to these two - mono regular lockit or vernis rosewood (probably amarante). Help me choose, I can't make up my mind!

Here are the bags I have so far: (humble collection)
    Mini lin ebene speedy
    Damier papillon 30
    Denim neo cabby gm

I'm not the biggest fan of mono but I just love the shape/size of the regular lockit. And I'd love to have a bag in vernis someday. Or does anyone have another suggestion (similar price range and size)? Help! :confused1:

2. I prefer mono but if you want to add some color to your collection get the rosewood pomme or amarante..

3. I have the Rosewood in Amarante-I use it for going out to dinner, theater etc; not everyday bag. Are you looking for an everyday bag? Or something to take out at night? It depends. But my Rosewood is just luscious!

4. Hi there

I w prefer the mono lockit :love:

5. ROSEWOOD! I see that you don't have any Vernis in your collection, so I would add something glossy to it! :smile: Amarante sounds perfect!

6. rosewood, i love vernis!!!!! :drool:

7. Hehe actually I have a vernis pm agenda in amarante. My wallet is mono, I have a dark blue mini mono cles, a mono card holder and a white MC wapity! :graucho:

8. Lockit!

9. I'd say lockit!

10. Rosewood!!!! - In Pomme

11. Which of the 3 bags do you find yourself reaching for normally?

If you find you have an everyday bag already, I'd go for the Rosewood!

12. I would prefer the lockit...I don't really like the shape of rosewood!!! but that's just me!
    Also I have a funny feeling that vernis is somewhat more formal!!!
    Good luck and hope to make the best choice for you!

13. I like the rosewood better than the mono lockit. IMO if you go with a lockit, then suhali is best. I'm not sure about the price range of the roxbury drive but that is one gorgeous bag! I saw it in Violette and loved it!

14. Rosewood! It's a shoulder bag and yet still flashy and fun. It's also a great size!