Mono Koala Agenda PM WON!!!

1. Hey Guys i got the Agenda its so beautiful. IM so happy but here is the bad thing that happened to me . As i was leaving the LV store i was talking a picture to send it to my hubby i was so happy. I crashed his car.:crybaby:
    Ive been crying all day for that . I was so happy and one lil thing Efed up my purchase. I still havent taken pictures but will sooon. Thanks guys for helping me decide what to get. Kisses to all and now i need to calm down and see whats going to happen to the car. :sad:
  2. Well congrats on the new agenda! How did you crash the car, were taking a picture and driving? :confused1: I hope you're are ok...
  3. yep thats correct! i couldnt contain myself i was so excited:crybaby:
  4. OMG I'm so sorry! Is he really mad?? But congrats on the new Agenda!!!
  5. Oh no! That's too bad, at least you have the agenda to cheer you up. Hope you get it taken care of soon and the damages aren't too bad. It was a great purchase though!
  6. Are you OK? What an awful thing to happen to you! I will keep you in my thoughts for sure and you let us know how everything pans out. :sad:
  7. Sorry, I feel your pain...I was in your boat about two weeks least you weren't hurt...that is the good part! I still don't have my vechicle back....
  8. Congrats on the purchase but so sorry to hear about the car. Thank God you are safe!
  9. Congrats about your purchase! I'm sorry to hear about your accident. You're safe to enjoy the agenda.:idea:
  10. Good morning guys. Well my husband has calm down. But know we have to wait and take the car to the mechanic. and see what happens then. and the agenda is beautiful.
  11. This thread has my emotions all over the place! Glad you are okay. Sorry the car isn't. Excited for your agenda! Congrats!
  12. Congrat's on the agenda but sorry about the car :sad:
  13. ^^ Ditto!
  14. I'd like to see a picture of the agenda on the crunched car part, ha. Congratulations, but please, drive when you drive and take pictures another time! I'm glad you're okay.
  15. Well, just be happy you didn't crash in to a kid or person....a car can be fixed.
    Congrats on the agenda though.