Mono Alma Anyone?

I love the Alma in Epi, I'm not a fan of the Mono. My mom has the Mono and no matter how careful she is, it is nearly impossible to keep the vachetta bottom clean.
This would be my concern as well. I have the alma in the damier canvas and I love it. IMO it is very classy looking and you don't have to worry about the vachetta. I do have one bag with a vachetta bottom and it is really hard to keep stain free.

I suggest damier or epi alma. I see this bag carried by women in their 20s-70s. My aunt is 58 and she has the damier alma and it looks so good on her! And I also have a friend who's 28 and carries a black epi, and another who's 34 who has the damier.....its such a versatile bag, classic and chic for women of all ages! You wont go wrong with either epi or damier! If I didnt have the damier speedy, I would get the alma! Ive always wanted to get this bag for my mom ( she's 78 )but she's not into designer handbags and I fear she would just keep it in her closet forever LOL

Hi Big Eyes!

I would totally agree with everyone here in getting the alma. I just got one from my BF(thank you hunnie! :heart: ) in black epi and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! :tender: It's such a versatile bag and IMHO it's not even all that big, even for dinner. I sometimes find myself just staring at it from time to time hahahah. does anyone else do that with their bags? Either way, dressed up or down, it's good all around! :drinkup: so go out there and grab yourself an alma already!

I have to say, I love love the Mono Alma-- I think its very beautiful and classy. I like is much better than the damier -- i like damier, but not in the Alma. I would only be worried about the vacheta bottom, but other than that, when I see people carry it, I think it looks elegant and stylish!

I adore the Alma...what a beauty! I almost got one awhile back and then heard it was hard to get in and out of and that many people carry her unzipped? Anyway, I think it's gorgeous and I like it in the classic Monogram best.

I have a Trouville and love her to death so I can't really justify getting an alma b/c they are somewhat similar...kinda?

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about the vachetta bottom of the Alma. I have a Cabas Piano with the same situation and just am extra careful with it. You can always use a protective spray to be extra safe (there are a ton of cleaning threads posted here).