mono alignment

1. Hey all,

I had a question and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to search on this - all the results I got were not relevant to my question.

So I got my mono lockit vertical from eluxury. On one side the monogram lines up perfectly. On the other, it's ever so slightly, but definitely noticeably, off.

Is this the kind of thing that should bug me, or is it a pretty common occurrence. I'm inclined to live with it because shipping back to elux and then having to wait some more just does not sound like a fun party to me. I was just curious what others would think about this.

Happy Friday!

2. Well.....
    That's pretty rare, but you say the alignment is somewhat noticeable...that would definitely bother me, esp, since you bought it at Elux. I would exchange it. Of course, the wait to exchange, etc sucks, but IMO, its better than carrying a flawed bag. It was expensive, and you paid for quality....
    Could you post photos of each side for a better idea?
    Good luck....

3. yeah, i think you better have it exchanged if it bothers you a lot. there's no point paying for something you are not happy about...