Mo’nique’s 'charm School' Is Now In Session!

Here is who I DON'T think will
Hottie is wack. lol. How did she get all that $ to buy that nice ol' mansion? Did she make $$ from being on FOL? Did she marry some rich guy? What?![/quote

from golddigging maybe:shrugs:

I'm think she should take some of that hard earned gold-digging cash and spend it on some decent hair.

Not that 2 for $10 deal she insist on wearing. :idea:

oh wow i don't like hottie......i hope the other girls get back at her

they should've eliminated leilene........what do her 3 kids eat if she can't cook?.....since she couldn't cook she should've gotten to the kitchen early so that she could learn

and bootz just needs to be smacked......i get tired of seeing her give everyone attitude and dirty looks.......lol

and wow i was surprised that darra (like dat) was one of the finalists with the bachelor..........wow i would've never predicted that.........lol

and buckwild still makes me laugh........she's such a nerd.......and i was cracking up at her trying to act all prim and proper talking about wine and merlot..........lmao!

I saw the first episode... wow... these girls are in need of some serious help! I think some of it may be an act, though. How can these women function in society as they are? Mo'nique better fix 'em up good.

I hope Hottie is not paying $5 a hunk for that hair. I have several lumps of it on a closet shelf, I got them at the dollar store a few years ago, thinking they might come in handy when we dress up and frighten the neighborhood children on Halloween, but so far it has always been too hot on Halloween to even think about it.

I am so glad stupid Krazy went home. "My $400 BCBG dress! My $1500.00 BCBG suit. I don't evne tihnk BCBG makes suits they are more seperates and dresses." She got that stuff at Cosco. Sorry but screaming how much you paid for something screams you can't afford it. Lol. I never liked Krazy she totaly plays the victim and is comfortable being dumber than Hottie's weave. I love Monique unlike stupid Foofy she totally sees through these girls and their mess. I detest Bootz, she is always screaming and screeching about someone being a sl#t or a wh#re but yet she is always relyng in her own "assets" when it comes down to getting a man. Serious cracks me up so I was hoping she wouldn't go home. Hottie? Hot mess but I love her she lets nothing rattle her. Ultimate confidence that girl. I like Dara as loud and "street" she can be she rerally pulls it together and can be a lady. Watch and learn Bootz. Lelielene needs to stop crying stat. I was surprised she wasn't in the bottom three. But Goldie's stupid comment bothered me. I used to love Goldie but something about her irks me. Maybe her friendship with Pumkin.

I hope Hottie is not paying $5 a hunk for that hair. I have several lumps of it on a closet shelf, I got them at the dollar store a few years ago, thinking they might come in handy when we dress up and frighten the neighborhood children on Halloween, but so far it has always been too hot on Halloween to even think about it.

Hottie, from behind, reminds me of a yeti I saw on the discovery channel one time. After the show i had reason to believe it didnt exist. But, now... :sad: