Moni Splendor... Carmel or Cream?

1. Which do you like better?

MM 01.jpg MM 03.jpg
  2. Also, if anyone has pics of their cream IRL I would love to check them out...:yes:

3. I don't have this bag (it's looks so cute BTW), but if I had to pick a color, I would choose the Carmel : )

4. I have seen the carmel IRL and it's TDF!!! Carmel, definitely!!

5. carmel

6. cream for me..

7. Caramel...definitely!

8. Caramel!

9. Hey Sep - it's me again! Hey - I just started a thread about the whole "vanilla creme capuccino" debate and I think I've solved my own problem! "Creme" SHOULD really be called "Cappucino" and I think that's the problem is that all these online retailers are just calling it "vanilla" - thinking it's Paris' bag - I posted this particular bag picture in my other thread because it's the color that you WILL get if you order "vanilla" online - I ASSURE YOU - it's happened to me TWICE! So you go by whether you want the Caramel or the Cream KNOWING you will get this kind of linen color thing....what do you think?

sfmaygirl_4765_3.jpg
  10. Thank you!!

I deceide to just stick to the Caramel... anyone and everyone who has actually see it IRL agrees that the color is lovely so I figured I'd be safe and go with the popular choice!

If anyone manages to actually get a true vanilla bag from anywhere please let us know! And POST PICS!:girlsigh:

11. sep, you and your brown bags!! :upsidedown: I think I have to vote for cream, but it's hard to tell from the pics. I like the way the hardware looks with that color.

12. Carmel is definitely yummier looking! :smile:

13. I've actually been wanting a caramel one! A really nice color.

14. I know! It's a sickness! I'll be sure to post pics... should get it sometime next week... I hope!!

15. Carmel...!

Pretty bag! :tup: