Moni Moni Splendor vs. Moni Moni Arm Candy

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Hi everyone. Does anyone have the Moni Arm Candy bag?
I know that the Splendor Satchel is mostly a forearm bag and that longer strap is supposed to be for over the shoulder wear (which I'm not crazy about) and to me, it looks like the Arm Candy version might have more space to put your arm through the two straps.
Is this true?
I have two pictures. I'm not sure I like the two pocket look though on the Arm Candy....I'm very on the fence here.....plus the Splendor satchel seems to be more readily available as well. I don't know why it's also priced slightly less than the Arm Candy one....
Thoughts?

Attachments

• armcandy_tn.jpg
    armcandy_tn.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 88
  • 17345-MagnifySize-front.jpg
    17345-MagnifySize-front.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 172
I like the Splendor better because it has the long strap option. I wear it as a shoulder bag (using the shorter, double handles on the shoulder), and a crossbody using the longer strap.

Oh! I didn't realize you could wear the Splendor satchel over the shoulder with the shorter straps! Even if you don't have arms like the Olsen Twins?

Oh, my arms are far from twiggy. Mine fits comfortably over the shoulder...I have more of an athletic build, so my upper arms are probably medium sized. But if your arms are on the large side the bag might be all up in your 'pit.