Moni Moni Splendor or Botkier Nomad?

1. in black, for an everyday amazing leather bag? anyone have any of these? which one is better?

2. I don't have either, but I absolutely LOVE the moni moni splendor!!! :smile:

3. I don't know much about the Moni Moni bags, but it looks really nice.

4. I think the Nomad will take you into different places more easily. The Moni is very casual and relaxed. And while the Nomad is a little stuffy I'd rather lean towards the conservative side. I had a Moni and didn't care for it and just bought a Nomad that hasn't arrived yet.

5. no pic?

6. Both bags are nice but like Lexie said, the Splendor is def casual...

7. I like the Bokier a lot more than the Moni Moni. The leather on the MM bags I've seen is washed and more casual/slouchy. I think Nomad gives you the room but looks a little more versatile.

[​IMG]

8. When I saw the Nomads at the sample sale I completely fell in love with it. I also had a time when I was head over heels over the Moni Moni Splendor. As Lexie and Balihai have stated, the Moni Moni is a very casual, laid back bag, whereas the Botkier is versatile and can work with any looks. It can be a casual bag with a more polished look, or be conservative enough for work. It is a cute bag with quite some room. The only con about the Nomad is the ease of getting into the bag. I didn't try to open it, but the Moni Moni seems to have easier access than the Nomad.

9. I like the Botkier.