Moni Moni Splendor Bag

I just sold my Cappucinno on Ebay because I wasn't crazy about the color but....I just ordered the Eden Love from FengJunk in Navy:smile: Used code Grechen for 20% off too...I kind of forgot my own purse ban:sad:

http://www.fengjunk.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/42/products_id/904

Great bag and color!

I received my Moni Moni in Caramel from Shopdollyrocker, and I love it except it has this really strong leather smell that I can't stand, but it's better now since I've aired it out. And I do understand what others were saying (on a very old thread) about the color issue. I can see it on my bag, but I don't mind it too much since I like that "old" "distressed" look.

Great bag and color!

I received my Moni Moni in Caramel from Shopdollyrocker, and I love it except it has this really strong leather smell that I can't stand, but it's better now since I've aired it out. And I do understand what others were saying (on a very old thread) about the color issue. I can see it on my bag, but I don't mind it too much since I like that "old" "distressed" look.

I like the distressed look too; just wasn't crazy about the light color. Mine also had a strong leather smell. I put two dryer fabric softener sheets on the inside for a couple of days and that helped a lot.