money can't buy everything

I wonder how and why he got that bag.

Anyway, whether she is happy or not, I hope there isn't any backlash over that bag. If she tries to get it refurbished at any point, I guess she's going to have some drama. :sad:

nathansgirl1908 said:
I wonder how and why he got that bag.

Anyway, whether she is happy or not, I hope there isn't any backlash over that bag. If she tries to get it refurbished at any point, I guess she's going to have some drama. :sad:

if the wedding doesn't go through, we'll know why.;)

Actually the first thing that crossed my mind when I read this thread was, "Who did Tobey get that bag from?" It appears that neither Tobey nor his fiancee has any idea about the not being refurbishable, so that would lead me to think that he must've gotten it through a reseller - one who is probably not telling his/her clients about the significance of shooting star ...

I feel bad for them actually, in that in this case since it looks like they didn't know, that mean they got scammed in a way ...

nathansgirl1908 said:
:lol:

P.S. Does Hermes confiscate those bags if someone brings one in to be refurbished? Does anyone know how they handle it?

I've heard that they do, because Corporate needs to find out who are the craftsman that are selling their bags on the side.:Push:

I'm sure he just asked one of his handlers to get a Birkin for him, that handler tried Hermes and was terrified away and went to EBAY for the next best thing...