Moncler vs Canada Goose

Thank you.
I wonder how they compare in warmth. I have the Fulmar, is Hermifur warmer/same/less warm?
I have both. Warmth is the same. The hermifur if you get from the boutique I think it is the tanuki aka raccoon dog from China. The fur is reddish. I got mine from Neimans and they specifically don’t allow tanuki on jackets they purchase and so mine came in fox fur. It’s a rich blue gray color.

I have both. Warmth is the same. The hermifur if you get from the boutique I think it is the tanuki aka raccoon dog from China. The fur is reddish. I got mine from Neimans and they specifically don’t allow tanuki on jackets they purchase and so mine came in fox fur. It’s a rich blue gray color.
Thanks. That’s good intel.! My fulmar fur trim definitely looks different from the hermifur (from boutique).

Reactions: SDC2003
Hi everyone! i’m looking to purchase either the fulmar or hermifur

any idea which is more slimming looking?
also, i came across a seller selling a fulmar which has the moncler qr code but there isnt a string of numbers below, that sounds fake, does it?

Hi everyone! i’m looking to purchase either the fulmar or hermifur

any idea which is more slimming looking?
also, i came across a seller selling a fulmar which has the moncler qr code but there isnt a string of numbers below, that sounds fake, does it?

I have the hermifur and fulmarus (a newer version of fulmar) and personally I think hermifur is more sliming. The hermifur comes with adjustable waistline, using a drawcord on the inner lining. It can be adjusted to fit different styles. I personally enjoy that a lot!

Reactions: 336
I have the hermifur and fulmarus (a newer version of fulmar) and personally I think hermifur is more sliming. The hermifur comes with adjustable waistline, using a drawcord on the inner lining. It can be adjusted to fit different styles. I personally enjoy that a lot!
thank you for the advice

any idea the sizing between hemifur, fulmarus and fulmar?

im typically US4 and UK10

so in between moncler 2 and 3
i saw reviews mentioning that the fulmarus is smaller cutting? while the fulmar is more true to size

i’m thinking to get the fulmar or hemisfur is size 3 in case i need more layering