Mollie pics...sorry for the delay!

1. I am embarrassed by how little I know about my laptop. My husband had to help me resize these and I still think they are huge!!

Well, her she is, my brand spanking new Mollie bag in Oak...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She is lovely, non?
    :love:

2. Wow!! She is a beauty!! I think we have another classic!! I think I would love one in choco!!! Very nice and great purchase!!

BTW- too cute in your picture!!!!

3. MINT!!!!
    i want one!! i am feeling very wanty at the mo!
    well done you!

4. choc sounds lovley too

5. Ooh the chocolate is good, but I always automatically go for Oak.
    Now I am in search of a dark bag because most of mine are oak!

6. Beautiful bag. Looks like another iconic bag in the works.

7. Thanks kroquet!!
    ;)
    I took that photo the other night for my mum who said she has not seen me in ages!
    She actually told me I should wear makeup...cheeky cow!!

8. I really like it!!

9. That sounds like something I would say to my DD!!!! lol That's our job as Moms!!

I always do my best to be as annoying as possible to DD!! Like, when are you going to marry and don't you need to straighten your hair, etc.... She just rolls her eyes and ignores me!!! She really loves me, though, just ask her!! :p:p

10. I liked the Mollie in your pix, much more than when I saw it on the website. Looks like a good size too. Thank you so much for these pix. You have opened my eyes to another possibility in Mulberryland.

11. I'm in LOVE with that bag!

12. Looks very good on you! :smile:

13. ** be still my heart ! **

my goodness, I didn't realize from the Mulberry site how lovely this bag is! you do a better job selling it than them!

yes, a choco one is a must buy this year!

14. I love this bag and its so much nicer than I expected

15. Lovely bag. I saw the choc one in John Lewis on Friday and it was much smaller than I expected.
    It was near the Agyness and it made me think how Mulberry is now divided into quintessential Mulberry styles like Mollie and the new style Mby - Mabel, Agyness etc.