Moisturizing Questions

1. How often do you girls moisturize your leather. I have this Coach - COACH SOHO BRAIDED LEATHER SMALL HOBO and for the life of me can't get it soft. It still really stiff. I have had it since July. I don't want to over do it, but I really want it broken in by now! Thanks!
  2. Well I don't own any all leather bags but pretty much all my bags do have a bit of leather on it. I'm bad I don't moisturize at all! Is the bag you have pebbled leather?
  3. Actually, You can't use moisturizer on that bag :/ It's a vintage leather and could ruin it. I would just "hug" or squish it a little to soften it up.
  4. I've only moisturized my leather bags once or twice. I'm lazy about it. They're all pretty soft though.
  5. Just keep using it - love it up. Breaking it in is part of it. It shouldn't be all that stiff though.
  6. I have the Large Dylan Hobo in vintage distressed tobacco leather.
    You should not moisturize that type of bag. Just keep wearing it and it
    will break in naturally. I love mine. The leather is similar to that of the Legacy leather in that you should rub any scratches out with your body
    oils of your fingers. :rolleyes:
  7. I make sure I look it up first to see if I can moisturize it cause we can't use moisturizer on some of the bags like what sprinkles said.
  8. once i find out that a bag can be moisturized, i do it as soon as i get it home, then i clean/moisturize once every 6 months or so.