Moisturizer/Foundation Rec

1. I was wondering if anyone knew a good brand of foundation/mooisturizer or powder or anything that would be good for skin needs blemish coverage.. ive used BE but it dried up my face and so did Clinique's foundation.. I need help!!
  2. I had the same problem this winter with BE (which I had been using for a couple years with no issues, go figure) and I ended up switching to the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer which I really love. It might not provide enough coverage for blemishes so I would suggest avoiding powders (at least until summer) and looking for a regular water based foundation. I know Dior makes one (DiorSkin Pure Light), but I'm not sure if it would provide enough coverage. The best thing to do would be to go to a place like Sephora and try out a couple different ones to find out which works best for you. You should also try using a foundation primer (I like Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer). And make sure to use a good moisturizer.
  3. i really like la mer's treatment foundation because it has great coverage, but it's a little on the thick side and doesn't seem to work for everybody. for full coverage i really like cream compact foundations. everybody seems to love the teint innocence compact, and having tried the consistency myself it seems like it would provide beautiful coverage and feel great on the skin. calvin klein also recently came up with a cream compact foundation that i should be receiving tomorrow. i'll update on how the coverage is-the sephora site says it's medium to full coverage, and balances and hydrates the skin.

4. La Mer is the BEST moisturizer and Chanel Teint Innocence is a good foundation. If you need heavy coverage opt for the compact.
  5. i wouldn't say this foundation is moisturizing, but the coverage is AMAZING ;)

i'd have to say my skin looked absolutely flawless when i used to use this (i stopped because i love trying new/different foundations and back when i used this it came in a small dinky container that lasted about a month-it's now nearly twice the original size and still the same price :wtf:)