Modern Chain Medium Flap - Two On the Way

1. Hello! I have taken the plunge and purchased my first four Chanel items all in two days. This is pretty much how I operate when I find something I love. I have a black caviar leather modern chain medium flap and wallet to match on the way due to arrive Tuesday. The handbag in chocolate brown caviar awaiting pick-up at NM this week, the chocolate brown wallet to match the bag arrived two days ago. It appears that this bag is perfect for me in size, style and based on the wallet the finish is amazing, not too matte and not too shiny; pretty much perfect for me in every way. I am very excited and promise to post photos. Has anyone else purchased this bag recently?

2. Congrats! I love the Modern Chain ligne. I hope you post pics! :tup:

3. Congrats! I love the modern chain flap! I want it in red :heart:

4. yey! thats awesome - congrats and can't wait to see pics

5. Congrats! cnt wait for the pictures...

6. Congrats, its a great bag!

7. the modern chain bags are gorgeous, and i think you've done well! congrats on all your new purchases, and i can't wait to see pics!

8. Congrats on your great purchases.

9. here is the one i just bought last month in bangkok....i love it....roomier than usual classic flap and less problem with scratches compare to my previous modern chain tote,a liittle shinier but very pretty...love new chain a lot....:tup:

sept bagz 012.jpg
  10. Gorgeous Color! Love it!

11. I didn't realize that the MC ligne came with wallets! :wtf: And are there different sizes of the flaps now? (You mentioned that you got the medium flap and the handbag, don't know if you're talking about the hobo or one of the totes)

I bought the MC dark grey flap last month and love it to death :heart: :heart:

bags-conscious, I have that same bag! It's sooooo awesome. I love the glazed leather. :yes:

12. congrats!

13. The wallets are not specifically from the modern chain line, but are in the same leather, which makes them match very well.

14. Now I am even more excited as your photo really shows it well. Thanks for sharing!

15. congrats!!!