Modern chain flap..Any modeling pictures around

1. My SA is holding it for me until tomorrow in Red.. I want to see what it look like on someone...ANYONE????:heart:
    Thank U

2. I posted pics of me carrying the black one b4.....let me find the link...

3. thanks U will be hear waiting :heart:

4. http://forum.purseblog.com/916075-post7.html

That's the black one I got, but I ended up sold it coz I needed a bigger bag and so I sold it to fund my baby cabas purchase. I would have kept it if I had enough $$$!

5. Check the reference library - I know there was a PF member with a red flap, or search the main forum.

6. VIP - what ARE you up to, girl! :nuts:

That is ONE beautiful bag! I would definitely get that one! :yes:

7. OMG IT LOOKS so good on you...How tall are you and what size if you don't mind...

Roey I saw smooth bags..those are really nice but those are totes..I am looking at the flaps..Thank U for helping

Queen..I'm busy working the streets this month.. Lots of tourist over the holiday :rolleyes: ;)
    KIDDING OF COURSE..I know I feel bad I have 2 bags coming this week BUT I NEED A RED:shame:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. I have this bag in black and I really love it!!! It's a great bag that you can use for dressy or casual days!!! I highly recommend this bag, and it also has worn very well (no scratches or marks!)

10. Thank U baglover...I was HOPING to hear bad things so I would save money

11. Too bad I no longer own the bag.....but anyways i am only 5'1" and like 112 lbs.

12. The bag look so good on you...for your frame
    I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs ..and I don't want the bag to look lost on me KWIM..

13. VIP - we think alike apparently! I was just looking at a Red Balenciaga bag :shame:

I would love to see a pic of this one in Red, the black is TDF! I'm going to go look at it again ....

14. :p

15. if it helps im 5'6 and 125lbs and i don't think it looks lost by any means! I get several compliments on it whenever i wear it!!! I hope you get it, its such a great classic bag with an edge!!