The Glass Slipper

Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

letucche Posted By letucche Posted Sep 29, 2009

1. ^I don't have them with me during this Thanksgiving holiday, but I just checked saks and it's 80mm total, with the 20mm or so heel, so it's SUPER COMFY. I literally have walked in them all day and felt fine (usually 3" or higher will kill my back in about 4 hours). LOVE!

2. The only lower heeled tribtoos on sale are the burgundy colored ones...

3. I'm so jealous I want a pair.

4. OMG what an awesome price. The lower tribtoos are currently on sale in YSL. Only the brown lizard print though. It is gorgeous. I was able to get a pair of black ones when they had their 20% off sale 2 weeks ago. its not a great discount but its better than nothing.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought these from posh on main. They just fit (tts) but the wide part near my toes is a bit tight. Any idea if they stretch (they are the black suede if you can't see.) Do they get more comfy?

Attached Files:

6. My Nordstrom sale snag. I've been wanting these for a while and don't have any brown shoes, so these worked!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I have to post these, since the dog was hilarious!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sharkbait, gorgeous snag. Congrats they look amazing on you!! You're dog's so precious!

8. I actually found these shoes to be a bit large for my normal YSL size. But if yours are tight, you might consider wearing them with a thick pair of athletic socks around the house. I did this with a pair of suede Rupert Sandersons and it did a good job and creating just a bit more room.

9. Roger that!

10. Okay, I posted these in the Keep Em or Send Em Back thread, but I thought I would post here as well. I love my new Tribtoos! From Nordies, 40% off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sharkbait, i love them.

and pishi, again, LOVE!!

12. Looove these!

13. I love these shoes in grey.