Modelling Pix of Med/Large Flap with new chain?

DSC02832.jpg

DSC02838.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

My bordeaux one is destressed leather, I am sure they do a caviar, as the east/west came in cav with the new strap too :smile:

:drool::drool: oh my its so pretty... Congrats..Hope you don't mind that you can post modelling pix too.:shame:.:smile:
I hope it's available in hong kong..that's the nearest place to me with chanel stores..thank you

OMG aprilvalentine u have my DREAM BAG!!!!! :drool:
Well, it was quite troublesome to get, but very worth it! I had it shipped from the Toronto, Canada boutique to a co-worker of my husband's in Windsor. Then I had to drive an hour there to pick it up (I live in Michigan). Couldn't bring a bag with me, so I could smuggle it back to the US without paying duties which required my husband's friend to bring the box, receipt, etc. with him to work later that week.

Well, it was quite troublesome to get, but very worth it! I had it shipped from the Toronto, Canada boutique to a co-worker of my husband's in Windsor. Then I had to drive an hour there to pick it up (I live in Michigan). Couldn't bring a bag with me, so I could smuggle it back to the US without paying duties which required my husband's friend to bring the box, receipt, etc. with him to work later that week.

OMG.... but was it worth it though? It's so beautiful... :drool:

hehee, the things people do for their bags... i torture my BF with my bag sending escapades too! heehee.