Modeling the Gauffre Satchel ~ Pics!

Minette

O.G.
Apr 2, 2007
OK... Here they are! I'm about 5'4" tall, wearing a 2" heel. I threw on a jacket cuz I'll mostly wear this bag with suits to work, but with jeans too! Thanks to Jill and Padparasha, I learned this is the "larger" size satchel -- about 17" across and 9" high. I tried to get every angle and wearing it different ways. Also, I have all of my usual things in the bag -- wallet, cosmetics bag, receipts and papers pouch, sunglass case, another pouch for hairbrush and a key cles with keys.

Prada2.jpg

Prada3.jpg

Prada4.jpg

Prada5.jpg

Prada6.jpg

Prada7.jpg

Minette - that is one smart buy. It looks absolutely fab. I love you in your red shoes, I'm a real red girl too. Thanks so much for posting the pix.
Hopefully I'll be posting some of my new bag after my trip next week.

Minette...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag on you!!! I think it's the PERFECT size!!! Thanks for posting pix!! It's sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!

Did you decide yet if you're keeping this size? or going for the smaller???

Thank you Jill and Pad!

Pad, I think she's a keeper, yes... for a two-inch difference, it's not worth the trouble and my own eyes couldn't really see the difference. I think it still looks elegant and classic with jeans or a suit and it's certainly rooooomy even after all of my stuff is in it.

OK, so, I LOVE it!! YAY! :smile:

Yay Minette!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you're keeping it!!!! :yahoo:
It looks wonderful on you... just perfect!!!

Ok, this is great news... so wear it in good health & enjoy!!! :P

:yahoo: :yahoo: Whoah!!! How did I miss this? You look *fabulous* w/ that bag!!! I have the smaller one in Cera..Funny as soon as I saw your pics I thought, 'huh..that looks bigger than mine'...I didn't realize the black came in a larger size too....LOVE IT!!!! Enjoy it!!!