Modeling pics - violet and black step bags

1. Finally, here are pics of my violet and black step bags. It has been crazy the last couple of days w/children home sick, school evacuation (false alarm, thankfully), etc. I bought three step bags - violet, jaune, and black in two days. I absolutely love the step style! Fits over the shoulder, huge front and inside pockets, holds everything! My violet has the best leather, I am most likely exchanging the black as the leather on this one looks/feels pretty dry, and probably returning the jaune. The jaune is a gorgeous color but the leather is thin and I am worried about darkening handles and the bag getting dirty w/o way too much TLC. So... here are pics of my violet and black step bags! :heart:

Violet:
    [​IMG]

Black:
    [​IMG]

2. Both bags look fab on you. :tup:Enjoy them.:yahoo:

3. Thanks for the modeling pics!:tup:

I always wanted to see the Step in colors other than Violet.
    They're both fab!:yahoo:

4. L:huh:okin awesome!!! :tup:

5. wow! nice purchases! love the violet step!! congrats! :heart:

6. nice and stylish. yep the black one looks a little bit dry but the violet is just smooshy

7. you rock the steps girl!!

8. gorgeous...:heart::heart:
    i really love the black one...what a great basic bag...

9. wow the step is slowing growing on me. the black looks fab!

10. thx for posting the pics - have been dying to see the step in different colors! Looks great!

11. Looks amazing on you! I'm really loving this style; thanks so much for showing us how it looks on. :tup:

12. I saw a Black Step at NM today and it was really dry too. The style is cute though!

13. I love, love, love the Step. Whatever you do, you have to keep the V & J...I'd also love it in Plomb!!!! I can't wait to get my V Step!!!

14. both are so gorgeous. the step will be my next purchase after seeing your bags.

15. gorgeous!!!