Modeling Pics of Shopbop Matinee

1. As requested, here are some photos of me modeling the Shopbop Exclusive matinee. I am 5'2". Enjoy!

matineemodel.jpg matineemodel2.jpg
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. thank you for the modeling pics. you look gorgeous! and the bag looks great on you!

4. Yes, I agree, the bag really does look great on you!

5. Very nice! Thanks so much for posting pics....and I'm jealous that you have a piano!

6. thank you for sharing, beautiful pics :smile:

7. Thanks for sharing, lovely pics!

8. That's gorgeous!!!

9. Thanks for sharing your pics. By any chance would you be able to get closer pics of the bag? I do love how the size of the bag is shown but I am curious about the color, especially of the flaps you were discussing earlier:yes:

10. Here are some closer pics that I posted a little while ago on the matinee pics only thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't you just want to smoosh her? Also, she's a little more purple IRL - and again the flaps are just one shade darker. She's definitely a purpley-blue/navy - and again the suede is one shade darker - actually the whole bag is one shade darker, or maybe a half shade darker and a half shade more purple. Lol. Okay, so, these pics aren't helping at all with the actual color, are they?

11. This is super interesting to me because on the Shopbop site,the bag looks straight up purple. Seeing your pics here, the bag looks definitely more blue than purple. LOL, I am super curious o see what my bag will look like. By chance do you have any other photos?

12. I don't. Normally, I would just adjust the color in photoshop, but my photoshop has been broken for awhile and I have been unable to use it. I think shopbops photo is a little more accurate as far as the color goes. The bag is definitely more purple than it appears in my photos, but there are navy-blue undertones that keep it from being a straight-up purple, KWIM?

13. What a beauty-- the leather looks so soft.

14. ohhhh you look wonderful, don't you just love the Matinee? thanks for sharing !!! Enjoy!

15. Stunning color. I love the contrast between the bag and the flaps.