Jimmy Choo Modeling pics of Ayse

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Can anyone post modeling pics of Ayse? If there are already modeling pics somewhere, could someone let me know the link? Search is not working right now and I am considering buying this style in Navy Suede. What do you think?
Thanks!

Can anyone post modeling pics of Ayse? If there are already modeling pics somewhere, could someone let me know the link? Search is not working right now and I am considering buying this style in Navy Suede. What do you think?
Thanks!

I'm looking for the Ayse in suede, but all I can find is the one in snake! Where are you thinking of purchasing yours?

I'm looking for the Ayse in suede, but all I can find is the one in snake! Where are you thinking of purchasing yours?

I found it at Scoop in Las Vegas. It was on sale for a great deal so I went ahead and ordered it in Navy suede w/ snake trim (or python?). It was the last one. I have not tried it on so that is why I was hoping to see some modeling pics. I hope I like it when it comes. I just can never resist a good deal!

After ordering I remembered that I have Jimmy Choo sandals from 2 summers ago that are navy suede w/ gold. They should match perfect!

I will post pics when I get it.

I can't wait to see it! I had tried one on and absolutely loved it...but unfortunately I didn't snap it up when I had the chance, and it was gone when I went back a few days later :sad:

I thought the Navy one was lovely as well, but I'm trying to find the Brown suede w/snake instead. I primarily carry a blue suede Lanvin at the moment, so I'm trying to diversify my colors a bit more by getting crazy and getting the brown one LOL!

May I ask how much it was on sale for? I can't wait to see the pics!