Modeling Pics of a Gustto Cala?

1. I just recently saw this bag and fell in love with the color. Does anyone have a Cala? I don't live near any stores that sell Gustto so pictures are all I have. I did a search and found lots of posts on Gustto but no pictures. :sad:

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Revolve offers a discount for new customers. How does that work? TIA!

[​IMG]

Cala.jpg
  2. I'd love to see some too! A Gustto is high up on my wishlist!

3. Unless I'm mistaken, desiprinzess718 has this bag.

4. Here a pic of it on a model:

[​IMG]

5. The silver-gray one looks amazing :smile:

6. Hmmm... the size looks ok. The color I'm looking at the metallic yellow. I wonder if it's as shiny as this one?

7. ^^ I saw the gold one in Nordstrom and it is very shiny also... It was a little large to be so shiny IMO but I thought the clutch version was the perfect New Years Eve clutch!

8. Yeah, I don't think I can handle it if it's shiny like that. But I saw two on revolve...one is the large cala in metallic gold and the other just says cala in metallic yellow. The yellow doesn't look as shiny as the gold and silver...but I can't say for sure.

9. I think it is pretty cute, but agree with the too shiny comments.

10. WIth Revolve's discount you just email them and they credit you back. I love the metallic yellow!!

11. I have a cala in charcoal. The shiny ones I don't like as much, but the bag is great!

12. I just purchased this bag in metallic at Nordstrom's for half-price -- YEAH! -- and the yellow is nicely mellow, not incredibly metallic. Great bag!!

13. What a great bag!!!!