Model Niki Taylor Marries Nascar Driver

1. [​IMG]

if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['xc87AtG_fyA-']='&U=13bsd6rdl%2fN%3dxc87AtG_fyA-%2fC%3d384892.10020983.10704612.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d3892108';

The couple were married Wednesday before 60 guests at the Grande Colonial Hotel in the La Jolla area of San Diego, publicist Lesley Burbridge-Bates told The Associated Press. The bride wore a Vera Wang Couture dress.
    Taylor lives in Nashville, Tenn., where she owns a clothing boutique.
    The wedding ceremony was officiated by Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood, where the couple attends church.
    Taylor, 31, and Lamar, 26, met at a charity event in January, Burbridge-Bates said.
    "I looked at Burney and said to myself, `This is the guy I'm going to marry,'" Taylor told Us Weekly magazine, which first reported the news on its Web site Thursday night.
    It is the first marriage for Lamar and the second for Taylor, who has 11-year-old twin boys, Jake and Hunter Martinez, from her previous marriage to former football player Matt Martinez.

I've always loved Niki Taylor. I think she's beautiful! :yes:
  2. It's wonderful to see a happy picture of her, after the accident and everything else-she has always been one of my favorites, thanks for posting this!
  3. soo happy 4 her .. she desreves it :heart::flowers:
  4. Beautiful couple!
  5. awww i'm really happy for her too:love:
  6. Congrats to her. She's so beautiful.
  7. she look so pretty and i have always been a fan of her since i was young.
  8. I'm happy for her. She's been through so much!
  9. She is a true beauty! I know how thrilled her family must be! Her Mom is wonderful! I agree, a lot of tragedy for Niki:sad: .
  10. She looks amazing and sooo happy!!! Good for them, I wish them tons of love and happiness!
  11. oh wow!!! I remember her and Chrissie??? (God Bless) right??? when i was very young... BOTH SO STUNNING... I'm happy that she has found a new love!!!
  12. Krissy Taylor. Yes, so sad! Her mom started a web site in memory of Krissy.
  13. Awww, how cute! She looks sooo happy!
  14. She looks beautiful. I like how the picture seems so natural, they are both relaxed and look so happy!!
  15. i'm happy for them