Model Eats Runway........TWICE !!!

1. This poor model gave a whole new meaning to *Fall* fashion, at the Vivienne Westwood show in Paris.( The heels for Westwood show's are always extremely high,like 6 to 7 inches)

[​IMG]

2. LOL! I LOVE that clip! Especially the GRAND FINALE when she wobbles back up the runway! Hilarious!

3. I hate those huge platforms that VW uses, totally useless. And she uses them season after season. But this model wasn't wearing them, was she????

4. It must have been a slow news day because they were showing it on the news the other day. Poor gal. I wonder what her (or the shoes) problem was.

5. Awww, I feel kinda bad for her! Poor girl :push:

6. Well, I was relieved, I thought I was the only one who wobbled on high heels. Cracked sidewalks and cobblestone streets of Philadelphia-do not go well with Manolos.

7. Oh my god. *blush*

8. I have to agree with you; I don't really see the appeal in looking like a transvestite with orthopedic problems, personally. :upsidedown:

That's if I could even wear them, I think you need to have larger feet and lower arches - I struggle with 3" heels! :rolleyes:

9. How embarrasing!! If she was wearing 6in heels, it would be hard not to fall in them.

10. eek poor girl :push:

11. the video doenst work for me

12. Even Naomi Campbell went flying over the catwalk in Vivienne Westwood heels:

[​IMG]

13. OMG! Where can I get a pair of those shoes?!?! I'd never have to hem my pants. I would practice walking in them every single day. I bet they are pricey though... damn.

14. They remind me of stilts!

15. They don't blend well w/ the meat packing district either... even soho . LOL...