Moda-da Is Active Again!!!!

Thank you guys so much for doing something about sellers like this! You really are doing a service!

I'd certainly show up at her doorstep wherever she lives if she stole $40,000 from me. I'd go to the ends of the earth. If there was one thing I've learned in law school it is how to be a royal PITA.

Just found out today Moda-da finally did herself in--on occasion, I check Toolhaus to see how she's doing, and on 2/21 she sold a Dior dress @ $1,699.00 to a poor clueless person with 0 feedback--of couse, the buyer never got the dress, reported it, but didn't use the system to follow through with PayPal--didn't respond to the Unpaid Item notification--so the negative feedback was withdrawn......but this buyer wrote so many bad comments so many times, that maybe eBay finallly got a clue. What a sight for sore eyes: moda-da: NO LONGER A REGISTERED USER!!!:yahoo: sweetpeax

I give it three months until shes back or until one of us finds her

Haha probably sooner!
THere are several of us waiting and watching!

I'd like to mention something that happened this week.
Too funny.

My sister does the website work for me. I asked her to update the website w/ two more victim's stories, and to add that Moda-da is NARU!.

She was completely confused as she couldn't find her new seller id "NARU". :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Moda-da is gone (for now), but as A Seller on eBay, I ran into so many scammers it was shocking. I subscribe to Consumer Reports, and the current (AUG '07) issue devotes an entire article (pp 12-14) to scams on Ebay, and how to play it safe. Great info, and required reading for just about anyone who buys or sells on Ebay.

Haha probably sooner!

Too funny.

My sister does the website work for me. I asked her to update the website w/ two more victim's stories, and to add that Moda-da is NARU!.

She was completely confused as she couldn't find her new seller id "NARU". :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:roflmfao:

Haha probably sooner!

Too funny.

haha lol :lol::lol: