Moca Murakami Question

1. I know this question is not really Louis Vuitton related.

I know a lot of you have been to the Moca Murakami Exhibit in LA. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the world and won't be able to go see it! I've been looking at all the wonderful pictures that have been posted on Tpf. My daughter is crazy about the Murakami designs and noticed the colorful wallpaper. Right now we are in the final stages of building our house and we are discussing decorating ideas for my daughter's room (she's 11). She is now requesting Murakami wallpaper on one of the walls in her room. I think it would look fantastic!

My question is: Is the Murakami wallpaper being sold by the roll? Or was it purely a part of the exhibit?

Hope someone out there is a able to help me! Thanks!:flowers:
  2. No, no wall paper is sold there, it was just part of the exhibit. The closest you'd get are the canvas artwork pieces and the postcards with the designs on there.
  3. I think if you can find a good artist, you can have some similar designs painted in the wall. Your daughter is a lucky girl!, a murakami room is just Gorgeous! :yes:
  4. Thank you Rebecca! :flowers: I guess I'll have to wait for an exhibit a little closer to home. Perhaps I'll be so lucky someone will send me a postcard or two that can be framed.
  5. That's a great idea! :tup: Perhaps something just inspired by his art - so it doesn't seem like a copy. My daughter's pretty artistic herself, perhaps she could have a go herself.

We'll keep you posted on what the outcome is.

Thanks again!