mmmmmmm...matelasse!

1. here she is! just arrived 10 minutes ago. it's lurve! and she fits books and magazines . perfect!

matelasse2.jpg
  2. Gorgeous !!!
    Congrats !!!

3. oooh that is so pretty! congrats!

4. Congrats, & enjoy it.:yahoo:

5. congrats!!!! it's lovely!!!

6. Love it!:love: OMG~ you must post a picture of that padded mirror! :yahoo: Congrats!:yahoo:

7. hee! here it is! it's so smooshy and cute! and it makes a person look extra pretty when they look in it (hee!).

thanks for the nice wishes everyone! it's fun to share this sort of stuff with people who "get" it. my girlfriends would never understand anything like this (and would faint if they knew how much I spent). beautiful well made bags just make me happy!

mirror1.jpg
  8. very cute!

9. congrats! :biggrin:

10. Love that padded mirror!:tender:

11. hehehehe, what a cute mirror! congrats on the new bag!

12. Omg, I love the cute mirror!! :nuts:

13. I love it!

14. :drool: Thanks for posting pics! It's beautiful! :heart: Is this the large or small one? Can you wear it on your shoulder, or would it look awkard? And do you have modeling pics? Sorry for all the questions, I just want one of these! :nuts:

15. this is the smaller sized bag (the larger one is really BIG). You can def. wear this one over your shoulder- super cute! It's the best leather i've ever seen/felt for a bag. I'm going away for a few days and have my camera packed up. I'll post some pics "wearing" the bag when I get back.

thanks for the nice wishes everyone!