MK Jet Set Tote vs. LV Totally MM

Heres my Vanilla Tote! The handles just lay over the bag and I like that! I have had this bag almost a month now and the 1 time it got dirty, dried coffee, it came off with some mild soap and a wet paper towel! HTH anyone who is afraid of the white. I do love this bag so much! I have been a Coach lover for years but Michael Kors has me cheating! The function of this bag is great too, especially with the outside pockets!

I love this bag in the light color. I went to the mall today and looked at the MK collections. I could not make a decision on what I wanted. I was trying to decide between the LV neverfull, totally and galleria. Then I saw the MK bags, and they are cute too, and way cheaper. Decisions, decisions!!! How are the straps on this tote? Are they stiff and uncomfortable?

Heres my Vanilla Tote! The handles just lay over the bag and I like that! I have had this bag almost a month now and the 1 time it got dirty, dried coffee, it came off with some mild soap and a wet paper towel! HTH anyone who is afraid of the white. I do love this bag so much! I have been a Coach lover for years but Michael Kors has me cheating! The function of this bag is great too, especially with the outside pockets!
wow! it really looks nice. I am from Canada and i cannot find this on their website. do you happen to have the item code for this? Thanks.

wow! it really looks nice. I am from Canada and i cannot find this on their website. do you happen to have the item code for this? Thanks.

Sorry. The bag is at home and I am away for work. I purchased the bag at Macys and I believe it is still on there website. :smile:

How are you loving this bag? I would like to get one but a zipped one.. not the one with 3 sections .. My I ask if you got this from the outlet or fp store?

I am going to vegas next week and i'm hoping to locate one :biggrin:

Is it easy to carry?

Does the leather trim on these MK bags patina at all?
I just bought the vanilla wristlet to use as a pochette inside my bags. Never had anything MK before. Does anyone have a picture of a well used tote?

tinybutterfly said:

I watched this video and it's great.... I am sold on the jet set for sure....
Tho I did find the one at Macy's that crissy is talking abt and found it hard to get my phone in and out of the outside pocket... I will look today at the outlet and hope that it's a tad bigger cuz I like the outlet price better:smile:
I'm thinking vanilla at the moment.....

posted from my iPhone!!!

dcooney4 said:
Thanks for all this info. I just ordered one in luggage. I always wanted the Lv totally but I didn't want another monogram bag. I think this will be perfect and the price point is right too.

That color is beautiful and the leather is so soft.... How are you enjoying this bag???

posted from my iPhone!!!

lillywillowbug said:
I'm trying out the jet set tote with the zip top in vanilla. I just won one on eBay and am looking forward to receiving it. This time I'll give it more time for the handles to soften. :smile: I just can't stay away from the vanilla color!

So how are you liking this bag??

posted from my iPhone!!!

dollface53 said:
No problem, I'm getting one from that ebay seller, he has 6 of them. No discount, but that bag is exclusive to Macy's and I love it. I'm getting brown.

How are you enjoying this... I did like the dark handles when I saw but not the price tag... I'm hoping to find one at the outlet with the lighter handles...

posted from my iPhone!!!

Scooch said:

This is the 3 section one right??

posted from my iPhone!!!

That color is beautiful and the leather is so soft.... How are you enjoying this bag???

posted from my iPhone!!!

When it came I ended up returning it. It had a really foul smell. I think it had to do with the place I ordered it from or the shipping. I ended up with the logo tote in the video. I really like it despite not really wanting another monogram bag.

dcooney4 said:
When it came I ended up returning it. It had a really foul smell. I think it had to do with the place I ordered it from or the shipping. I ended up with the logo tote in the video. I really like it despite not really wanting another monogram bag.

Sorry to hear you had to return it. Glad you like your logo tote.

posted from my iPhone!!!