MK Jet Set Tote vs. LV Totally MM

I'm sorry I can't take pictures, but when it is on my shoulder the strap lays flat on my shoulder. I hope that helps. Can you go and try them on somewhere. Once you see it in person you can decide much easier. I love my LV's but I like that I can wear this in the rain with no worries.

dcooney4 said:
I'm sorry I can't take pictures, but when it is on my shoulder the strap lays flat on my shoulder. I hope that helps. Can you go and try them on somewhere. Once you see it in person you can decide much easier. I love my LV's but I like that I can wear this in the rain with no worries.

I meant like when you set your bag down does the straps stick straight up ?
Do you have a totally mm also ?

Yes the straps stick up when not on my shoulder. I do not have the totally because it is to similar to the batignoles Horizontal and the cabas beaubourg both of which I already have. I also wanted a bag that had no vacetta leather to worry about. The totally has no feet. I wanted a bag that I could take anywhere with out stress of worrying if it will rain. I am super careful with my Lv's maybe more than I need to be.

dcooney4 said:
Yes the straps stick up when not on my shoulder. I do not have the totally because it is to similar to the batignoles Horizontal and the cabas beaubourg both of which I already have. I also wanted a bag that had no vacetta leather to worry about. The totally has no feet. I wanted a bag that I could take anywhere with out stress of worrying if it will rain. I am super careful with my Lv's maybe more than I need to be.

You got the vanilla ? Does it get dirty easy?

What is said on the tag is Jet Set brown Ew Signature tote. It is the exact one that the woman compares to the totally Mm in the link ,I think on the first page of this thread.

Just letting everyone know that if you go into any Macy's store they have the 25% off coupon to use. I called my local Macy's and they said to come in they have the In store coupon for 25% off called girls weekend or some event they have.

Sometimes I have felt this way too. Lately I am finding joy in more affordable bags as long as they are still well made. Try all your stuff in the totally and stand in front of the mirror, if it is the one you will feel it. Also don't be like me if you keep the bag use it. I had actually saved for the totally myself and then decided against it. I was trying to stay away from more monogram bags. As silly as that sounds since I ended up with a signature bag from Mk. I originally bought the leather one that is zippered completely at the top,but the place I ordered it from sent me one with a strong odor. Then I went in person and bought this one.

Good luck with whatever you decide. They are both great bags no matter which you choose. Sometimes when I can't decide I make a positive and negative list for both items. When I see it in writing it really helps.

dcooney4 said:
Sometimes I have felt this way too. Lately I am finding joy in more affordable bags as long as they are still well made. Try all your stuff in the totally and stand in front of the mirror, if it is the one you will feel it. Also don't be like me if you keep the bag use it. I had actually saved for the totally myself and then decided against it. I was trying to stay away from more monogram bags. As silly as that sounds since I ended up with a signature bag from Mk. I originally bought the leather one that is zippered completely at the top,but the place I ordered it from sent me one with a strong odor. Then I went in person and bought this one.

I actually just bought the MK signature tote I'm going to take it home and make it harder for myself to decide. I will take comparison pics.

Last edited:
Heres my Vanilla Tote! The handles just lay over the bag and I like that! I have had this bag almost a month now and the 1 time it got dirty, dried coffee, it came off with some mild soap and a wet paper towel! HTH anyone who is afraid of the white. I do love this bag so much! I have been a Coach lover for years but Michael Kors has me cheating! The function of this bag is great too, especially with the outside pockets!

Attachments

• ebay 067.jpg
    ebay 067.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,589