MJ Tumbled Calf bags

1. It doesn't sound like MJ has made these in awhile. I like them. What do you ladies think of that collection - yes or no? Does anyone (baglover?) know what styles were available? I've only seen the Hannah and Kirsten. If anyone has pics to share, please do! Thanks!

2. Love the tumbled calf leather bags.. not as soft as the soft calf, or as smooshy, but it's still really nice. I think my favorite thing about these is the gold hardware and the tonal suede. Def his best combination of colors and materials yet.

3. This is just one of the many types of leather MJ used for his leather goods over the years. I have Eva and Zip Billfold from his earlier collection; there were also Maggie, Padlock Hobo, etc. I prefer matte/shiny hardware (silver or gold), I don't like styles with brass/antiqued hardware (Hannah, Kirsten, Venetia, Sofia, etc) from Fall/Winter 2004.

4. Pictures of Zip Billfold (not mine)
    (source: eBay/alohalady55)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Sophia and Stella were made with tumbled calf leather. They had lampo zips. Colors that I know of are Acorn, Orchid, Sage, and Petrol.

6. Ooops... forgot Dark Forest too.