MJ the kid...how many colors???

1. hi ladies...

i'm thinking abt adding The Kid to my MJ collection. i have no idea abt the colors. anybody???

is it available in berry??? i really like berry, and it'd be great to have The Kid in berry:drool:

TIA:heart:

2. so far, i've seen the kid in black, yellow, and plum. it was patent leather however. eluxury has it in silver in regular calfskin. i believe that particular color is exclusive to eluxury. devinesgirl has posted pictures of it in one of the recent threads. it's a very cute bag.

3. Those are the colors I've seen as well. Berry would be amazing! :drool: But so far only ELuxury has it in the reg calfskin...thats the one I have. It seems the patent leather ones are listed to have the "elasticized leather" which I don't really want. I'm telling you, get the one on Elux - you won't be disappointed!

4. oohh! yeah! the plum looks gorgeous!

5. If I remember correctly, I saw The Kid in black and berry in Japan, in the regular calfskin. This was in Isetan department store in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

6. Where can I find the kid in plum with regular leather? I will be going to Florida in a few weeks so anyone know if there is one there?