Mj Stam Vs. Ferragamo

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
Most of you know what the MJ STAM look like. I have this stam in blue and the Ferr in straw color. (like in ivory color). If you have to pick one to keep...which one will you pick? Or keep neither one.
Need rush opinion......Thanks

Which Ferragamo is it? I have two Stams and a Ferragamo. I'm wondering which ones you are trying to decide between. It would be a tough choice for me!

I like the Ferragamo, but it is a little boxy. And (for me, anyway) ivory is a really hard color to keep clean. So, I'd probably come down on the side of the blue stam.

I love the Ferragamo, and it is more classic. I don't particularly like the Stam because of how big it is and how it sits on my body. But if you've tried it out, and you like it, it is definitely an awesome bag! And the Ferragamo might be hard to keep clean.

Just my personal view - but I think the Stam is close to looking "dated" It was a big hit that died fast - I love Ferragamo, he makes beautiful things.

come on now,,,, give me more!!!!!! . I cannot decide. the Ferr is boxy and the STAM is BIGGER than the KID STAM. Do you think the STAM sytle will be "dated" soon vs the Ferragamo? From 1st glance the STAM looks Stunning, but the more you look at the detail the FERRAGAMO looks timeless. Anyway, I wish I can keep both, but I can't. One have to go back....life is already hard, but making decision to let go a bag is even harder.HAHA

Leelee,

I have to agree with you. It is a tough decision.

For Queen_Kitty
I agree with you on the size.

I haI love the Ferragamo, and it is more classic. I don't particularly like the Stam because of how big it is and how it sits on my body. But if you've tried it out, and you like it, it is definitely an awesome bag! And the Ferragamo might be hard to keep cleanve to agree with you i

I vote for the Stam. It was definitely very popular and therefore trendy, but I don't think that makes it any less great of a bag. The Ferragamo looks odd to me, like a regular curved bag that got genetically reengineered into a rectangular one?! I'm not sure if that makes sense, but suffice it to say I vote for the Stam!