MJ Stam.. do u like it?

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I just sold my silveardo ... HOnestly I still love the silverado but somehow.. i think its a good time to sell it.

I am consider getting a Balenciaga twiggy or hobo or MJ stam..

which one you like better???

I quite like the shape of the MJ stam but.. will it be a one season IT bag only? i prefer something more classic.

For the Balenciaga , which color you will choose?

I like the vintage look of Stam. Its a look that can be pulled off on alternate seasons. Elux has one in blush now,....so purrty:love:
If you get the b-bag, i think black or white is the best colors out there.

I owned a black balenciaga city bag before but I found this color is a bit boring and Balenciaga actualy done very well with other shape color too...

On my wistlist:
Black or Petrol Stam
Balenciaga Twiggy ( havent decide the color yet)

Balenciaga should you want a classic.. go for black or white.. else for an increadable fun look go for apple green!! :love:
I am sorry but i didnt like the stam :huh: i dont know why i found it a bit old :sad: its just not my type..
and as "his angel" said.. u could go for a chanel better for that same quilted look

I really like the stam, but I think the style of the B-bag will be a bit more lasting. Plus there are more colour choices for Balenciaga.. like lilac !

I love the Balenciaga Twiggy. I have one in white and I have a rouge one on hold at my local NM. Balenciagas come in fabulous colors! I love almost all the colors they have! It really is just a matter of what color you really like. To see color swatches go to www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com
Happy hunting!