MJ -- some styles 50% off

that sucks bag.lover. Customer service is so important esp. when you are buying sight unseen. I would call back and speak to a manager and send them pics of what you see. I don't see why a boutique that has gotten thousands of $$$ from PF members would sweat the return of one purchase esp. since it was thru no fault of your own.

I didn't even plan on returning the bag this morning, I just wanted to hear what the store has to say about the missing tags & stains on the side pockets.

A lady (store owner?) called me back & went on..on about the shop selling authentic stuffs, not once did she & the SA who sold me the bag apologize for sending a dirty bag. I would overlook the problems & keep the bag if they acknowlege not catching the stains in the 1st place. Don't know if it's the tone of her voice, I felt like I'm being accused of making up the stains! She said if the stains are the ONLY problem, I can take it to any shop to get the stains removed. TRUE, but she didn't sound very nice/helpful. She then wants me to send it back so that she can look at it; I will just send it back & see what they have to say!

Even though Shirise is a reputable store, I feel like I'm buying from an ebayer who's not honest -- that's the biggest problem! Other members might be happy with them, but I'm certainly not one of them. Do you think I'm over-reacting?

Members who ordered bags from Shirise, do yours come with original tags & authenticity cards?

harlem_cutie said:
that sucks bag.lover. Customer service is so important esp. when you are buying sight unseen. I would call back and speak to a manager and send them pics of what you see. I don't see why a boutique that has gotten thousands of $$$ from PF members would sweat the return of one purchase esp. since it was thru no fault of your own.

you are not overreacting. You feel like you got suckered and its totally understandable. You should make a thread in the general handbags section and see what others experiences were. IMO stains on a light bag are kinda hard to miss