MJ Selma...thoughts?

1. I was considering getting this in the large size. What do you all think? I love the color.

Would it be too big for someone 5' tall? I have a pic of Selma Blair with it and she's about 5'4". This is the large:

This is the small:

2. Fleur, I love the MJ Selma, and the pale pink is a lovely color: fits the color palette for S/S 06. It shouldn't be too big, but I'm biased since I love big bags.
  3. I think it depends on whether you not you plan on carrying a lot. I'm short too, but I really like big bags since I schlepp a lot to work. If you aren't going to carry a lot, then the smaller one. Have you tried the bags in person? Sometimes, that makes a difference. For example, I really wanted to Banana Republic Tangiers Triangle tote in the larger size, but when I got to the store and tried it on, it looked like I was being swallowed alive.
  4. I dont' think it would be too big on your. I'm small but love larger bags. Any larger it may start to swallow you but that size looks fine. :biggrin:
  5. i totally love big bags, i'm just 5'1 and i'm totally sure this bag will be fine! i like the colour its really re-freshing! :amuse:
  6. Selma is TEENY tiny and it looks great on her! I love this bag! LOVE it in pink!
  7. I think the large would be fine. Neat bag, I've never seen that MJ before (or just hadn't noticed).
  8. Call the number on the bottom of the page for availablility. . . it's says they're sold out :sad:
  9. Love that bag...adorable! Are you going to get it in the pink? Definately call the store.