MJ Sales Associate Recommendation

1. Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Maria in the Bal Harbour MJ Boutique is a real gem. If you find yourself needing a bag from a boutique, please contact her. When the olive large MP I ordered was about to ship, she noticed a small mark on it and called another store to arrange for them to ship it to me next day instead of sending me the unperfect bag. Only after she did this did she call to tell me that she'd made these arrangements. How great is that?
  2. thats how the SA at the boston mj boutique was!

i swear, if i lived closer to the city, i'd be a mj SA!
  3. That's a great SA!! It's so nice & refreshing when they go the extra mile for the customer.
  4. Amen to that! I had a horrible day and was ready to give up on people all together, but she turned everything around for me!
  5. That's wonderful! I'm glad she helped you out and your day is much better. Aren't MJs wonderful?? LOL...
  6. That's a nice mj SA...!
  7. Oh, I used Maria earlier this year - I second that she's wonderful! In fact, she couldn't get a fax through to mine, and the store's email was down, so she waited until she got home and emailed me documentation I needed for the sale. It's very rewarding to find such a shining example of exemplary customer service when we've developed such low expectations regarding such things...