MJ Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Gift Exchange

Don't forget to send a minimum of 2 gifts to your buddy in the month of April!!

If you have questions for your buddies, PM me and I will send them to your buddy and forward you their reply to keep the secret.

:party:

Or-you can pm anyone of us participating so we don't bombard Melly with our questions. You can email me, and I can email your buddy for the info!

Okay- I am having issues with the pics, b/c my camara is not doing so well. DH is going to try to play with it to get it to take better pics.

Anyway- My buddy gave me a GC to Starbucks (one of my favorites),a very cute red dachshund 'think' pad, a red doxie magnet, and the cutest doxie card-holding a MG Patchwork Stam!

I have to say, the doxie looks just like my Nikki did when she was a puppy. Trust me, I will take pics once we get the freakin camara working!

Buddy- Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Tuesday, April 10th 1:06pm EST -
I just got a beautifully put together package from my RAOK Buddy filled with goodies & yummies galore!!! I took pics, but unfortunately did not bring the cable with me to connect my cam to my computer. Will post pics very soon!

*** & to my lovely RAOK Buddy - GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS!!! I can't thank you enough... my grandmother just passed last week so I've been going through the grieving process lately. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has warmed my heart... THANK YOU...

Ohh so I got my RAOK gift today. Lovely!

Wrapped in pink(!) tissue paper with the cutest cat on it that looks like mine! And there was candy hiding inside wich I will be enjoying shortly.

Thank you so much buddy! This really made me happy.

Sending out my gift tomorrow. A bit late but I've had many personal issues latley. Sorry for that buddy.

THANKS AGAIN! :yahoo:

Bild381-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 10th 1:06pm EST -
I just got a beautifully put together package from my RAOK Buddy filled with goodies & yummies galore!!! I took pics, but unfortunately did not bring the cable with me to connect my cam to my computer. Will post pics very soon!

*** & to my lovely RAOK Buddy - GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS!!! I can't thank you enough... my grandmother just passed last week so I've been going through the grieving process lately. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has warmed my heart... THANK YOU...

I'm so sorry about your loss. Are you doing ok?