MJ Newbie

1. I got my first MJ last November, a multipocket in black from the Fall '06 collection. I recently purchased a black zip clutch to use as a matching wallet but the color of the hardware is slightly off. The bag is a duller goldtone than the zip clutch. The zip clutch is a brighter, yellower gold. Has anyone else found this? They are from different seasons but it never crossed my mind that the hardware would be different. I got them from Saks. It's not a huge difference but noticeable to me.

2. Hmm....pics would help.

3. I'm not sure if you could really see it in pics, the shade is a very slight difference that may not be detected in a photo.

The bag is a small multipocket from Fall '06, black calfskin with grey stitching and brown suede lining, #C362007. I just purchased the zip clutch from Saks NY. It is black with black stitching, suede inside is grey, #C371401.

I'll try to get some pics downloaded tonight.

4. I don't have a ZC so i guess I never had the two hardwares close enough to compare them. I will look at my bags too and see whether the gold is different. It would annoy me too-even if I was the only one to notice the difference! :smile: