MJ Mia Satchel

1. I was wondering if anyone has seen this bag in the MJ stores/Neiman Marcus/Bloomingdales:

[​IMG]
    Has it been on sale? Does it look good in real life. I'm from Australia and we don't have a marc jacobs store....

2. This is the pic...

76309_1[1].jpg

3. It's an awesome looking bag IRL. Are you going to try to get it?

4. I'm thinking about it. But everyone keeps asking me to get a stella instead.

5. one of our members has it. coachwife6. Look @ her pics. I think the Stella is roomier but I may be wrong

6. Jellybeam, Nutmeg Mia (looks nice in real life) is on sale at eluxury for $580USD.
    http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11024585
    Marc Jacobs Collection
    Matte Leather Mia Satchel$975.00

SALE PRICE:
    $580.00
    Sleek and refined, Marc Jacobs' new Mia satchel blends soft matte leather and glamorous golden hardware for an elegant effect. The smooth rolled handles and zippered front pocket add a functional touch, while chic topstitching and a sumptuous suede interior create a truly luxurious finish.
    • Smooth matte leather with topstitching
    • Gold metal hardware
    • Front zippered pocket
    • Top-zip closure with studded leather zipper pull
    • Embossed logo at front framed with leather trim and gold metal studs
    • Rolled leather handles with golden loop clasps
    • Twill interior with zippered pocket
    • 14" x 6" x 10.5"
    • Made in Italy

7. Jellybeam,
    I saw this in a shop when I was shopping for jeans, and I literally walked away from the girl talking to me when I saw this bag. It was like a moth to a flame, I had to go touch it. Pics don't do this one justice, for sure. If you get it, post a real-life pic!
    Tami

8. Oh god..its on sale..and I have always wanted it...ekk...help..dont do it...argh..Its in my shopping cart.....stay tuned...

9. Go for it Jill! =)
    You & Coachwife6 can be bag-sisters. LOL! =)

10. ^ coachwife is returning hers..she thinks its too heavy..while I am totally accustomed to carrying heavy bags..LOL..

11. Really? I didn't think Mia was heavy since there's very little hardware, we must be used to MJ bags by now Jill. =) Did you get it? =)

Coachwife6: You returned Mia already? Would you reconsider keeping it? It's really not too bad once you are used to it. LOL. =)

12. I brought it back. I hated to but it really hurt my back. I carry two cell phones, a makeup bag full of stuff, a digital camera, a wallet, two checkbooks, keychain, assorted pens and pencils. I could not shove it back far enough on my back when I was shopping.

13. so.....should i get it? The problem is I haven't seen it IRL.