MJ marries Birkin

1. And these are the spawns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Photos taken from Vogue Collection 2007)

2. Very interesting. First the quilting, now the birking look alikes. Well, more power to MJ. He knows what sells!

3. Very interesting! I think I actually like the 1st one- someone please hit me over the head with something soon!

4. Well I love the first pic! thanks! I love Birkin's,Kelly's, would love one, but would still choose that LV over a Birkin, which is probably the same price. That keeps on happening when I purchase a really expensive bag...usually the look of the bag is more wearable for me then a Birkin and I simply lust LV more....sorry.:shame:

5. I like, but will not buy. Those will be close to Birkins iin cost and you know where MY money is going!! :smile:

6. Why do I like it!!!? I'm trained to hate Designer to Designer knockoffs..although the Birkin is such an iconic bag that I think it's ok...

and this Vouge Collection 2007...where or can it even be purchased??

I like how he cuts to the chase with the Zip top...instead of that whole buckeling and unbuckeling parts.

7. I just bought it yesterday at Vroman's in Pasadena for $29.95.

8. I will have to contact my Louis Vuitton rep asap to get on this waiting list or buy asap!!!!! I love the first,... love love love, it's about time!!!!!!

9. i am never tooo into obvious logos... sorry gals...

10. mmm dont like the colours, or the sagginess... its kinda scary... but it may grow on me... and as much as i luvvvv LV.. i would rather spend that money on a Birkin.. although i could NEVER bring myself to spend over 10k on a bag :sad: so ill just bask in everyone elses Birkin glory and wish it was me :smile:

11. The first one isn't bad, but the second one is scary.

12. I really :love: the first one!!!:lol:

13. Are those the bags you, ladies, are talking about:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Isn't that is upcoming fall winter collection? I love the bags though!!!! I don't think there's too much logo, nice balance. I love the first pic...uhh....the one Jehaga posted. Now, there'll be two contenders. The mirror line and this one. Which is more beautiful?