MJ large quilted "deluxe" zip wallet

1. Hello the lovely TPFers!

I just purchased a large MJ quilted zip wallet in black from Bluefly at a pretty good price. I couldn't find reviews on this wallet, so I thought I'd start a thread :smile: Those of you that own this wallet, what are your thoughts? Is it too big? Is the leather durable? I've been using a saffiano leather wallet for the past 5 years and found it super sturdy and quite indestructible. I'm not the type that switch wallets so I'll definitely need one that's strong enough to last at least a few years without showing too much wear and tear. Would you say this particular wallet will fit the bill?
  2. That's actually the Large Zip Wallet (commonly referred to as the LZW, not to be confused with the Long Zip Wallet - similar style, but a little longer!:p)
    There are several threads about this wallet - since it was introduced back in 2009, its become quite popular, beating out the classic Zip Clutch as the "wallet of choice" among MJ fans!

3. I bought that wallet last year from Nordstrom and I am very happy with it. The leather is gorgeous and durable. I did stop using it because it was just a bit too big for when I wanted to use a small messenger on the weekend. However, I am always ready to get it out and use when I am using a big bag or a stylish clutch for the evening :biggrin:
  4. Thanks for your inputs! Much appreciated :smile:
  5. i have one that is a stardust python embossed and it's lovely. congrats and enjoy!