MJ key chain pouch from OFF FIFTH

1. I recently got this MJ key chain pouch over this spring break at OFF FIFTH Dayton, FL........ for so cheap!!!! i couldn't believe myself getting this for only $39.99 + tax!! OMG i almost cried when SA told me the price.... The orig value is $125. There's only one left .... If they would have more i would buy more... i can't get enough of MJ STUFFF.... And btw i got this carryall coach from coach factory store nearby for only $109.99 >>>> wat a deal tooo.

DSC00549.JPG DSC00551.JPG DSC00553.JPG DSC00557.JPG
  2. Good deals! Thanks for the photos!

3. Ohhh... I have seen this style in the cosmetic pouch online.... I thought it would make a great clutch... Must check out the Off Fifth tomorrow, see if they have any new goodies!

4. I saw the Coach one at the outlet I went to but liked something else so I didn;t get it. What a steal though!

5. Congrats on your bargain for the MJ. The little buckle is so cute!

6. How cute! What a great bargain. Congrats:smile:)

7. Thanks u guys!!! I'm pretty new to this forum so thanks for all the supports!!! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

8. Thanks SO much. Yeah I'm in love with those buckles. :nuts:

9. oh man, that's a great deal!! what color is it? black? brown?

congrats!!

10. That's soo cute I love the thrill of bargain hunting for designer items..

11. Thats a really good deal! And the key pouch is sooo cute.

12. wow that's an amazing deal. one of my coworkers is the manager at the local Off 5th.. i should ask him to save any MJ stuff like that for me to sift through. haha.

13. that's adorable and what a steal!! congrats!

frozen7313 likes this.
  14. i love it.

15. WOW! I wish they still had an off 5th near me :sad: