MJ Julia at BergdorfGoodman.com

1. Hi ladies, this is my first post. I've been very shy but I just saw the Julia relisted at BergdorfGoodman.com for 50% off and had to pass it on. I have the exact color (off-white) and love it. Perfect for next summer?

Bergdorf Goodman* -*Julia Leather Zip Tote

2. Yummy, love it!
  3. Thank you for sharing. =)
    I like Julia in this color a lot, anyone plans on going for it? =)
    There's a free shipping code from BG right now, remember to get it from Deals & Steals forum before ordering.
  4. I couldnt get the free shipping code to work
  5. Same here, maybe it was a good thing for me; been getting too many MJ stuffs lately, this would be my 10th MJ.

LadyFran, were you thinking of geting this Julia too? I like it in this color, 50% off is a great deal! =)
  6. Nordstrom rack had these bags last I checked for slightly cheaper in brown and black...
  7. I am actually going to the Rack tomorrow (along with NM last call and Saks Off Fifth) so going to look there before I decide. It is a beautiful bag....
  8. You just bought 4 bags are you're already off to look for more???

Now that's my kind of shopper. =)

BTW, Off Fifth is having Labor day sale, buy 1, get 1 half off, including MJ bags!
  9. I bought this bag a few months ago and it is the bag I get the most compliments on hands down. I have it in black and it is a great bag!
  10. Congrats! It's now sold out.