MJ Irina

1. Hi,

What do you think of the MJ Irina? It seems like the most popular MJ bag is the Stam.

2. Most of the gals don't like the Irina because of the eyelets. I think it's a nice bag, but I know it will go on sale and would prefer it on sale than at full price.

3. I immediately fell in love with the Irina bag. I also own the LV Perfo Speedy that was designed by MJ and not a lot of people are a fan of the Perfo either. I guess I'm into the Perfo/eyelets style, lol.
    When do you thing it will go on sale?

4. ^ That's one of my favorite LV styles.

I think the eyelet logo turns a lot of people off, perhaps that's why it's not as popular amongst MJ lovers.

5. It will probably go on sale in June when most of the sales start. I just don't think it could be doing that well, but I've been wrong about other things.

6. pictures anyone :blink:

7. [​IMG]

8. thank you!

9. i like the size of irina, but the marc jacobs' grommets on the front bag throws me off. i kinda get a feel of "hey i'm wearing a MARC JACOBS bag!" in front of everyone. nice colour though.

10. i feel the same way. but i think the Irina does not look cheap and flashy like most mono bags. i've been thinking about it and i think i might get one for casual wear like going to the gym, supermarket, school.. there're some nice colours on mj website.

11. :yes:
    My thoughts exactly!:yes: I consider it to be a casual bag considering the size and the style of the bag.

12. ^ so are you getting one? i saw the plum and the cherry on the website they're cute!

13. I want one really bad but I would hate to know that after getting one it will go on sale. I hate it when that happens. So I'm not sure yet. I might ask for one as a Valentine's or Birthday gift.:yes: