MJ Hudson 891$ at Saks on SALE!

1. Just checked...it's still there..someone please buy it!!!! it's killing me!

2. wow its really cute

3. still there

4. I would loveee this bag.:crybaby:

5. i want to buy it fondle it and then put it up for sale on eBay, lol

6. wow, its still up for grabs!!

7. I can't believe it, it's still there! They must have a good supply??

8. Even if it's still there, I don't think it's that great of a deal for last season's bag...:shrugs:

9. They must have a lot of them...or perhaps they need to lower that price a bit. It's only about 30% off.

10. They must have a lot of them...or perhaps they need to lower that price a bit. It's only about 30% off.

11. agreed... but then again, it DOES have the full leather lining, right?:graucho:

12. Hi..my new vow is lining or not..I'm not buying any Marcs any more unless they are at 50% or more off. I have now converted all of my bags so that out of the 36 only 2 are at full price. Everything else is from 33-80% off. Not so good on wallet though. With wallets I'm only batting 3 out of 5 at 25-33% off.
    I have yet to find that I can't get a discount on even the nicest of the nice.
    Let's see though if my big words hold true after a season or two... :smile: mags

13. Muzmars, you crack me up. It's really tough to hold out when you see a bag such as the Hudson, even I am tempted, but I'm holding myself back. Especially since I really love this bag.

14. yeah the hudson is so gorgeous, but i want another louis vuitton this summer and my mom is turning 50 so i want to take her to louis vuitton to get her first, so i have to save.