[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the beginning of a MJ family...

[​IMG]

2. I don't think i've seen a grey Mayfair IRL. I think it looks stunning with the orange top! I like the way the first pic is set up! ;)

3. The Mayfair is gorgeous in gray! I have it in teal and love it. :girlsigh:

4. Lovely bag and nice family!! Oh the color is devine too!!!

5. sooooooo cute!

6. Gorgeous!!! Love your MJ family.:tup:

7. Congrats on your new bag! It is beautiful.

8. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! So jealous of that Grey Mayfair...
    still hoping for one! Unless you'll give me yours LOLOL maybe someday...
    BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION!

9. dear alfie,

i cannot comment due to my extreme jealousy of your wonderful , beautiful, absolutely gorgeous GREY mayfair! i hope you enjoy her in all her stinking wondrous glory.

sincerely,

jessica

10. I think it looks fabulous on you!!!!

11. ^^^LOL....:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: i'm jealous too :sad: that's hysterical
    Staring at these beautiful pictures is like rubbing salt in an open wound :smile:

12. i know. im like reduced to whining to my bf about how alfie got the perfect bag! i havent forgotten our pact lovekoobabags!

and alfie- youre bag is fabulous! im happy one of us got one of these!

13. I've been whining for days about how "Alfie" LOL..got the Grey Mayfair!!! But! I can't be mad at her b/c 1) She is the MJ mastermind (obviously..she found a grey mayfair and a black mayfair for pennies) and 2) I wouldn't have a black mayfair if it wasn't for her....so rock on w/ your bad self Alfie!!!:heart:

14. I lovee it! I'm still waiting for my black on to come! Scored it for $430 tax included!

15. Oh how lovely that bag is. I love the Mayfair in Teal, but I think I love it even more in Grey.